Wednesday, February 10, 2010

connecticut skiing

I grew up skiing Hidden Valley and Seven Springs in Western Pennsylvania. Then I lived four years in Colorado, skiing all over, including Vail, Steamboat and Aspen. I ski instructed kids aged 5 and younger at Eldora Mountain resort. Currently, I live in Connecticut, and the only two places to ski are Mt. Southington and Mohawk mountain, which I have a season pass for. I don't know that many good places to ski up here, aside from the drive up to Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine and Tremblant. Those are pretty far away. I live near the border of Connecticut and New York off of Route 84. I heard of Catamount and Hunter Mountain, but haven't been to those places yet. I'm looking for places that have decent mogul runs. If anyone who reads this has any suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment